TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website www.livethemagic.com (“our site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from our site.
You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Live the Magic srl is the exclusive owner of the Live the Magic srl and intellectual properties and designs. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
A- Acceptance of general condition of sales
- Your order to buy on our site constitutes an offer, which can then be accepted by Live the Magic srl by the dispatch of the products ordered (a “Sale” or “Purchase”). All products presented for purchase on our site are subject to availability. Orders placed with Live the Magic srl can only be considered complete once they have been accepted by LIve the Magic srl which reserves the right to accept or decline orders. By placing an electronic order the Client accepts that it has been informed about all the conditions established during the purchasing process, and that it accepts all general and payment conditions listed below.Please be aware that for products dispatched overseas Live the Magic srl is not responsible for the payment of any import duty, customs charges or any other fees levied locally for such products, and that you may be asked to pay any such duty, charges or fees at the point of delivery.
- The Client can in no way claim damages or compensation if the product sold has been badly treated, stored or looked after.
B- Method of purchase
- By placing an electronic order the Client can order products exclusively in the multimedia catalogue. Live the Magic srl reserves the right to modify and/or update technical and commercial information relating to the products, in order to keep them continually up-to-date within a changing market determining the cost of raw materials, and without need of prior notice. Nonetheless the Client can always request, via the contacts section of the website, that we provide any necessary clarification. By implication the image supplied with the description of a product may not perfectly represent its actual characteristics, as it may vary in colour, size and accessories compared to the product shown. Our products are all hand made or hand decorated and they are unique, the product can only be similar to what you see in the picture due to the originality of every object.
- All orders received will receive email confirmed from Live the Magic srl to the Client email address shown in the order. The confirmation email will contain the “Client Order Number” which should be quoted in all further communication with Live the Magic srl. The confirmation message will also include all details given by the Client, whose responsibility it remains to duly check the details and communicate any corrections in an appropriate timeframe. Furthermore the Client can check every stage of their order via the dedicated area in the section: “My Orders”.
- Live the Magic srl will inform the Client as soon as possible if the order is not accepted.
- All prices stated on the website are inclusive of VAT. VAT is 22% in Italy. As stated in section B, point 1, Live the Magic reserves the right to modify prices at any time, due to market variations, without prior warning. Prices of any items already ordered will remain unmodified.
- Excessive online user/client demand on the website www.livethemagic.com and simultaneous placing of electronic orders, may modify the availability of a product. For these reasons Live the Magic cannot guarantee the correct allocation of merchandise, but will send a confirmation email as soon as possible, regarding the allocation of merchandise, subject to confirmation of all the conditions of payment.
C – Method of Payment
- Credit card and Stripe.
D- Minimum Order
No minimum order required
F – Filling Orders – Timescale
The timescale for filling orders for which products are in stock is no more than ten working days. In the case of stock shortage (even partial), Live the Magic S.r.l. will contact the Client to inform them of the date of dispatch.
- For urgent delivery requests please contact.
G – Method of delivery
Live the Magic S.r.l. sends a full invoice for each completed order made on www.livethemagic.com. The information the Client gives when they place the order is used for the invoice. Invoices cannot be changed once issued and sent. The Client must pay for the merchandise using the method chosen when placing the order. Once accepted and confirmed, our staff will process the order and purchases are dispatched as soon as possible. The system will send an email with details of your order to your email address. The average time for filling orders is three working days after receipt of order.
- Courier Delivery
When the merchandise is delivered by the courier the Client must check:
• that the number of items delivered corresponds to the number of items shown on the invoice;
• that packaging appears complete, undamaged, not wet or in any way changed, including sealing materials (adhesive tape or staples). Any damaged or missing items or information must be immediately made known to the delivery courier, adding the phrase “collected with reservations” to any accompanying documents and confirmed within seven days via fax or recorded delivery to Live the Magic S.r.l., Via Piazzola 9, 31052 Maserada Sul Piave (Treviso) Italy.
Even if the packaging is undamaged, the merchandise must be checked on the day of delivery. Any discrepancy must be reported in writing. Any report that does not comply with these requirements will not be taken into consideration. The Client is responsible for all statements they make. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Client may not make any further claim regarding the external condition of the package.
- Client’s CourierIf the Client prefers, they can collect the merchandise by sending a courier of their choice. To do this, contact us.
H – Delivery charges
Processing of Orders
We endeavour to process all orders upon receipt and aim to pack your order and prepare it for dispatch within 48 hours if it is on stock. Delivery times are normally 3 to 7 days for the Ifaly and 7-15 days for deliveries outside Italy. Live the Magic srl will use all reasonable endeavours to meet the above guidelines but would appreciate your understanding that this is not always possible due to the popularity of some products and the fact that our products are hand made and handcrafted and hand decorated.
If an item in your order is out of stock, we will inform you by phone or e-mail and will provide you with an estimate for the time it will take us to obtain the item and prepare it for dispatch.
Free shipment in Europe and USA
Rest of the World
For delivery in other countries please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Right to Cancel
You may, at any time up to dispatch of the items ordered, cancel or amend your order by informing us in writing either by email to: email@example.com or letter to: Live the Magic srl Via Piazzola 9 – 31052 Maserada sul Piave (TV) Italy
You will receive a full refund for the items you have cancelled usually via the same method of payment used to place your order.
I – Guarantee
All our products undergo quality control by our staff before they are dispatched. In case of production defects, we will repair or substitute the products, or give a credit note against the Client’s return transport document.
Returns / Refunds
We wish to ensure your absolute satisfaction with our products. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you should inform us, in writing either by e-mail or letter to the addresses above, of your intention to cancel the order within 15 days of receipt by you of the Purchased product(s) and you should return the Purchased product(s), in original condition and at your own expense, within a further 15 days of such notice of cancellation. Original condition means unused, unopened, undamaged, with the packaging and any tamper-proof seals intact. You will receive a full refund which shall usually be made via the same method of payment used to place your order.
Live the Magic srl makes every effort to ensure that products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact us as above within 5 days of receipt of the product and return it within 10 days for a replacement to be sent.
J – Samples
If you would like to see and feel a product before committing to buying it, we can send samples on request (without any obligation to buy) only to Italy and Europe.
Unless otherwise agreed, the sample products must be returned in perfect state within 15 days of receipt.
On receipt of returned products, Live the Magic S.r.l. will make an immediate bank transfer to your account relative to the returned products.
We will not accept the return of dirty, damaged, or washed products, or products not in their original packaging. Products that are not accepted and any products that are not returned will not be reimbursed.
The return costs of the samples must be paid by the Client (unless otherwise agreed), and the goods sent to our warehouse at the following address:
Live the Magic S.r.l.
Via Piazzola 9
31052 Maserada sul Piave (TV)
For fiscal reasons, the Client must include a transport document with the returned products and a copy of this must be put in the package together with the merchandise.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
• Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
• Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
• Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
• Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
• The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government;
Our performance under any Sale is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these terms and conditions may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Also, where the Purchased product is not accepted or is rejected by the Customs and Excise (or other official) of any country for any reason, Live the Magic srl shall not be obliged to ensure delivery but shall, within a reasonable period of it being notified of such a rejection, provide a full refund. This refund shall usually be made via the same method of payment used to place your order. Whilst we will also attempt to notify you of this problem this may not always be possible.
M – Privacy
Live the Magic S.r.l.’s IT support systems collect and process data input when the Client places an order for the purpose of meeting contractual obligations. We do not share data with Third Parties.
The Client has the right at any time to revoke consent for use of its data. This must be done in writing to Live the Magic Srl Via Piazzola 9, 31052 Maserada sul Piave, Italy.
Marketing communications are only sent with the Client’s explicit consent, given when agreeing to its data being processed and submitting the online registration form.
On our site you can order our products, request information and register for promotions or competitions, as a result of which you will be submitting personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and credit/debit card information. You may even submit the name, address and phone number of other people if, for instance, you are ordering a gift for them online.
Personal information is primarily collected in order to process an order you may place on the site, but may also be stored in order that we provide you with information which you have specifically requested, for instance on upcoming offers or promotions. We also need your contact details in order to provide you with the best possible service, to inform you if an item is out of stock or to update you on the status of an order.
We will not e-mail you or otherwise contact you beyond the service we provide for an order you have placed if you have chosen to opt out of the marketing communication we provide.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make available to third parties any personal information you may submit during a visit to our site.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Any child or young person under the age of 16 is advised to get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any personal data to our site. We do not collect or store any information from those we know to be under 16.
Our right to vary these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before you make an offer to purchase a Product.
We may use technology such as “cookies” to track traffic patterns through the site by assigning a “User ID” to your browser. These cannot be used to identify any specific user but they can be used to identify your computer. Unless you tell us we will never know who you are, even if a cookie is assigned to your browser. You should be able to modify your browser settings if you do not wish your computer to be identified in this way, however, if you do disable cookies you may not be able to make use of all the features on our site.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
The trade marks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in or relating to Live the Magic srl are and shall remain the property of live the Magic srl You shall not use, borrow, remove or alter any trademarks, copyright symbol, or any other information, identification or symbol relating to the authorship or ownership of any of the data belonging to Live the Magic srl.
Links on our site may lead to other websites. We accept no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of such websites nor do we endorse the contents of such sites.
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Sale and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Sale, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Sale except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Sale (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Governing Law and Disputes
These terms and conditions and all Sales via the internet shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian Law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian Courts in Treviso Italy.